Monday, January 14, 2013

How To Delete A Dial Up Connection On Windows 8?

Last week for some testing purposes I created a dial up connection on my PC running Windows 8.But I was amazed later that I was not able to delete this dial up connection.And the worst part is that this thing kept on popping up from no where which really annoyed me.I think while focusing on the aesthetics of Windows 8, Microsft forgot to add a simple user interface for deleting a dial up connection in Windows 8. I did a thorough research on net to find a solution to delete a dial up connection in Windows 8 and here is a working method to do so.

First Go to Control Panel.

In the search Box Type “View Network Connections”.

deletedialup1

 

Now click on view network connections[highlighted with yellow color] under Network And Sharing.

Once You click that all your dial up connections will be shown.Just right click the connection you want to delete and then click delete. That’s it you have your dial up connection deleted in Windows 8.

Do drop your comments here if you face any difficulty in following any of the steps given above.We at KalladaMagz are always happy to help you.


How To Delete A Dial Up Connection On Windows 8?

No comments: