Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Its been a long 5 days gap since I posted here.Was very busy with University exams.With Internet making huge impact on our daily life,we are required to fill a lot of forms online which requires us to upload images of specific dimensions like 500*320,728*60 etc.Last day I was creating an app for my other forum which discusses about Volvo B11R,Volvo B9R and Mercedez Benz buses.To publish an app to Google Play you are required to upload some screenshot and feature image which are of specific dimensions.Googling did not actually help me this time.But with some thorough research I found that the rose was there right in my Garden.I found that with MS paint you are able to resize an image to specific dimensions.

Here are the exact steps your should follow to re-size an image to certain size in MS Paint.First of all open the image you want to resize with MS Paint.The below picture is the image I opened in MS paint to re-size to a specific dimension. The default dimension of the image is 1370*697.Now click on the resize button.Highlighted in the picture given below.

resize f improf 603x322

Once you click on that a small box will appear like the box given below.Untick the option Maintain Aspect Ratio and then select the option Pixels.

paint1 f improf 184x267

Now All You have to do is enter the required dimensions in the box and click ok.After that save the image.Now you have your image resized to the needed dimensions.

I hope you enjoyed this post about How To Resize Images To Specific Dimensions.Do drop your comments here if you know of some other alternative methods that is more effective than this one.Don’t forget to Subscribe to KalladaMagz if you want to receive all my posts emailed directly to your email.

 


No comments: