Monday, February 25, 2013

Track The Activities Which Another Person Did While Using Your Computer

How many of us have been in a situation when someone asks our system for sometime and when they return the system to us we want to know what did the other person do on our computer?Yes I have been in that situation many times.There are occasions when my friends ask me for my system and when they return the laptop back to me I always wanted to know what they did on my computer.Just for the sake of curiosity.I just wanted to know which all websites they visited and their user details which they used for logging into their social network account.I am not going to discuss about getting the password stuff in this post.I will write a detailed post about hacking the password of people who used your system for logging in to their accounts.Anyway in this post I will teach you guys how to track the recent activities in your system.

So for this we will be using a software called LastActivityView. This is a really simple program.Its just 65 Kb in sizeYou can download it for free for here:LastActivityView.But don’t mistake its size for its effectiveness.What this program does is it shows a list of all programs and files that were opened in your pc.By going through the list you will be getting a clear idea of what the other person was doing with your system.If you want to know the websites that the other person visited then you can go through the applications opened with this app and find out which browser was opened and then just check the browser history.

last f improf 393x299

So I hope you enjoyed this post on how to keep track of other persons activity on your computer.Do drop comments here if you face some problems implementing this method.

 


Track The Activities Which Another Person Did While Using Your Computer

No comments: