Tuesday, March 5, 2013

How To Find The Owner Of A FaceBook Page/Group?

I was faced with a situation last day where I had to find out the owner of a Facebook Group.It was someone so close to me that I can’t say a no to him.So I searched around net for methods to find the owner of a facebook page/group.But none of them gave me the solution Iwanted.In the ealier versions of Facebook the owners were displayed in the facebook/page group.But now it seems like they have disabled it.But I have found a work around which enables you to find the admins of a Facebook Page/Group.

So first of All go the facebook group whose admins you have to find.Now click on About Tab.You will see a page which lists all the members of that Facebook Group.You will see an option to search for the members of that.On The Left side of the search option You will See a Button called All Members which shows you the number of Members in that group.When you click on The All Members Button A small pop Up Bar will open up showing the following options

1)All members

2)Admins

3)Members By Name

4)Members By Join Date

Click On the Admin Button and you will see the adminstrators of that page.The picture below will make things clear to you.

group f improf 644x483

 

I hope you enjoyed this post on How To Find The Owner Of A Facebook Group. Don’t hesitate to drop comments here if you face some problems following this method.


How To Find The Owner Of A FaceBook Page/Group?

No comments: